We are happy to announce the release of Cloudron 5.6.3!
For those unaware, Cloudron is a platform that makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server and keep them up-to-date and secure.
Cloudron 5.6.3 is a bug fix release and we recommend updating at the earliest.
The Services view is now it's own top level view.
App state filter
You can filter apps by the current running state using the State filter.
Cloudron Version Display
The current version of Cloudron has now moved from the footer to the Settings view.
Important bug fixes
- Update docker to 19.03.12
- Fix sorting of user listing in the UI
- namecheap: fix crash when server returns invalid response
- Unlink ghost file automatically on successful login
- Bump mysql addon connection limit to 200
- Fix install issue with apps that use VAAPI addon where
/dev/drimay not be present
- import: when importing filesystem backups, the input box is a path
- firewall: fix race condition where block list was not added in correct position in the FORWARD chain
- services: fix issue where services where scaled up/down too fast
- turn: realm variable was not updated properly on dashboard change
- nginx: add splash pages for IP based browser access
- gcs: copy concurrency was not used
- Mention why an app update cannot be applied and provide shortcut to start the app if stopped
- postgresql: set collation order explicitly when creating database to C.UTF-8 (for confluence)
- rsync: fix error when a file goes missing during syncing
- Automatically select the app domain by default in the redirection drop down
- robots: preserve leading and trailing white spaces/newlines