We are happy to announce the release of Cloudron 0.104.0.
For those unaware, Cloudron is a platform that makes it easy to run apps on your server and keep them up-to-date.
We sometimes need SSH access to your servers to debug and collect logs. We have added a button in the
Support section to easily allow you to let us SSH into your server.
- Fix crash when sending mails to groups with just 1 user
- X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"
- X-Download-Options "noopen"
- X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"
- X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies "none"
- Fixed bug where eventlog displays
undefinedas the username.
- Fixed display of CNAME information when using an alternate domain.
- Improved display of post installation messages depending on whether user chose SSO integration.